Saturday, June 21, 2008

Basking in Labels

Sex and the City: The Movie has finally come out in Taiwan. YES!!!!!!!!! Christa and I pre-ordered our tickets and went on opening night. It was a great movie. Kristen Davis is a great actress. She made me cry the most. The best part of the movie besides the fashion was the girl sitting two rows behind us. She was crying the whole time.

After the movie the need to shop was overwhelming. I suggest that you not watch this movie in a city that promotes fashion and is also so close to the stores that were in the movie. Our first stop was 9 West. I bought a new bag (it was on sale for 60 usd! and these shoes:

They are FABULOUS!

After that we went to Coach (didn't buy anything, my bank account continues to thank me) and Marks and Spencer (I did buy a fab pair of sunglasses and a new shirt that is quite interesting).

No comments: