Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Last Week

This is my last week in Taiwan, maybe forever. Exciting! I can't wait to be home and open a refrigerator and make a sandwich or eat eggs (you all know the only thing I make here is oatmeal). I will miss some things like shopping at all times during the day and night, getting in a taxi whenever I feel like it, traveling on the bus or MRT (makes me feel so city-like), etc. I will miss the conveniences the most.

Things I will not miss:
1. crazy bus drivers
2. girls wearing high heel shoes that are too high and big for them (really annoying since they tend to walk into you because their shoes are too high and big for them)
3. people staring at me like I have 2 heads
4. Taiwanese rain
5. people trying to run me over

I am looking forward to saying goodbye to everything and everyone. Its been an interesting two years.

As so many people say here (although I think it is weird and it reminds me of someone I don't care to see for the rest of my life), Cheers. :)

No comments: